Picked up the funniest game to play over the holidays. Stinky Pig!
Push Stinky Pig’s belly to hear him sing, then roll the die to see which way to pass him. Quickly pass him left or right… hurry before he toots! If you’re holding him when he passes gas, you must take a token. The player with the fewerst tokens wins!
Stinky Pig Game:
• Poke Stinky Pig’s belly to hear him sing, and then roll the die to see which way to pass him
• Do it fast pass him left, pass him right, roll again but hurry before he toots
• If you’re holding Stinky Pig when he passes gas, you must take a token
• But then keep playing quickly and the player with the fewest tokens in the end wins
• Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
• Contents include: Stinky Pig, Die, 20 Tokens, Rules
• Requires 2 AA batteries (included).
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣The boys will love it!!! What young boy does not like farts !!!
Trevor & Victoria are hosting Thanksgiving this year🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Talked To Trevor last night about the feast. We’re going to pick up our turkeys this weekend. He’s going to smoke one in his smoker and I’ll do one in the oven. Lover & Ashley are putting together a bunch of cute treats for snacks & desserts.
Side dishes will be brought by everyone. Turkey feast, drinks , games, and football. Lots and lots of football I’m sure .
We decided to add a bunch of games to the festivities. Bingo, Stinky Pig, and left – right – center. All games come with prizes. 🙄 duh because we are very competitive, and it’s really not about the prize, it’s all about the WINNING!!!!
Has anyone played the Saran Wrap ball game???? You wrap a bunch of fun things in Saran Wrap, you wear oven mitts and use dice. That one is also a possibility at this holiday event.
Saran Wrap game 👆🏼
Main rule is the ball must alway remain in your lap at all times 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I’m super excited to have everyone together again.
Goodnight to all, until tomorrow, xoxo 😘